The Sahara Wind project presented at the Maghreb Renewable Energy Congress, Bringing together North Africa's Leading solar and wind power conferences 21—22 May 2013, Rabat, Morocco
The Maghreb Renewable Energy Congress combined Solar Maghreb and Wind Maghreb into a single larger event. The event provided key opportunities for the renewable industry to meet and formulate the next steps for driving the region’s wind power market. The event brought together key stakeholders from government, industry, investors and international development for 2 days of high level meetings, networking and discussion.
The high-quality event focused on the Maghreb with first-class exhibition and networking opportunities. It assembled key stakeholders from the governments, finance, project developers and the world’s leading wind power companies.
The Maghreb Renewable Energy Congress represented:
- 4 days of content filled with expert speakers
- Over 50% of attendees at Director level or higher
- 17+ hours of networking available plus NEW Speed Networking format
- New panel discussions format: text or email your questions directly to the chairman before and during the event to make sure you get your answer!
- Finance & Investment Focus Day
- Post-conference workshop focused exclusively on creating a sustainable renewable energy market for the Maghreb renewable energy industry
The Conference took place in Rabat, Morocco:
Attendance is by registration only.
For other enquiries contact: